a state of anxiety accompanied by motor... Read More
1. A violent disturbance of the atmosphere, attended by wind, rain, snow, hail, or thunder and lightning; hence,... Read More
1. (Science: cell biology) projections at the leading edge of a crawling cell. In time lapse films the active edge... Read More
1. Possessing great sensibility; easily affected or moved; as, a feeling heart.
2. Expressive of great sensibility;... Read More
Heated to the point of bubbling; heaving with bubbles; in tumultuous agitation, as boiling liquid; surging;... Read More
1. The act of exciting, or the state of being roused into action, or of having increased action; impulsion;... Read More
1. To cause to move with quick or violent vibrations; to move rapidly one way and the other; to make to tremble or... Read More
1. The act or process of discussing by breaking up, or dispersing, as a tumour, or the like.
2. The act of... Read More
1. The act of percussing, or striking one body against another; forcible collision, especially. Such as gives a... Read More
1. To heat to the boiling point, or so as to cause ebullition; as, to boil water.
2. To form, or separate, by boiling... Read More
noun, plural: suspensions
(1) (biochemistry) The state in which the particles of a substance are dispersed but... Read More
1. The bubbles caused in fluids or liquors by fermentation or agitation; spume; foam; especially, a spume of saliva... Read More
1. The act of perturbing, or the state of being perturbed; especially, agitation of mind.
2. (Science:... Read More
calcium hydroxide solution; a saturated solution prepared by mixing 3 g of calcium hydroxide in a litre of... Read More