Take into custody; the police nabbed the suspected... Read More
1. To obtain knowledge of through the senses; to receive impressions from by means of the bodily organs; to take... Read More
1. The act of watching; forbearance of sleep; vigil; wakeful, vigilant, or constantly observant attention; close... Read More
1. An abstract idea or notion.
2. An explanatory variable or principle in a scientific system.
Synonym:... Read More
1. One who is bound by indentures or by legal agreement to serve a mechanic, or other person, for a certain time,... Read More
1. Capable of apprehending, or quick to do so; apt; discerning. It may be pardonable to imagine that a friend,... Read More