a fixed restoration of the major part of the entire coronal part of a natural tooth; usually of gold,... Read More
(Science: abbreviation) catabolite (gene) activator protein.
1. Any anatomical structure that resembles a cap or... Read More
1. The central mass of necrotic tissue in a boil.
2. A metal casting, usually with a post in the canal of a tooth Root,... Read More
Removable artificial teeth to replace many or the whole set of lost teeth in upper or lower... Read More
1. A fixed pin or short axis, on the end of which a wheel or other body turns.
2. The end of a shaft or arbor which... Read More