1. Having the constituent parts so compact, or so firmly adhering, as to resist the impression or penetration of other... Read More
1. To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or as on, a horse. Being better horsed, outrode me.
2. To sit... Read More
1. One of three sea nymphs, or, according to some writers, of two, said to frequent an island near the coast of Italy,... Read More
Chlorophyta is a taxonomic group (a phylum) comprised of green algae that live in marine habitats. Some of them are found in... Read More
1. Fixed or determined by nature; pertaining to the constitution of a thing; belonging to native character;... Read More
1. Of, pertaining to, or affecting, a part only; not general or universal; not total or entire; as, a partial... Read More
1. (Science: botany) A plant, and its fruit, of the genus Pisum, of many varieties, much cultivated for food. It has a... Read More