1. To squeeze injuriously between two hard bodies.
2. A bruise or contusion from pressure between two solid... Read More
A number of popular myths about vegetarianism sprung with no scientific basis. One example of such a myth is that man is... Read More
1. A mass of people or objects crowded together; also, the pressure from a crowd; a crush; as, a jam in a street; a jam... Read More
1. To bring under; to conquer by force or the exertion of superior power, and bring into permanent subjection; to... Read More
1. (Science: zoology) An animal that crawls, or moves on its belly, as snakes, or by means of small, short legs, as... Read More
1. A mass of mixed ingredients reduced to a soft pulpy state by beating or pressure; a mass of anything in a soft pulpy... Read More