1. The act or state of bending downward; inclination; as, declination of the head.
2. The act or state of... Read More
1. (Science: geometry) A body or space contained under a single surface, which in every part is equally distant from... Read More
1. To assign a place to; to put in a particular spot or place, or in a certain relative position; to direct to a... Read More
An instrument, used with a telescope or microscope, for measuring minute distances, or the apparent diameters of... Read More
1. (Science: suffix) A turning toward, having an affinity for.
Origin: G. Trope, a turning
2.... Read More
1. (Science: geometry) A part of a circle comprehended between two radii and the included arc.
2. A mathematical... Read More
Interspecific Competition Definition
In Biology, competition is defined as the process that occurs among species that have... Read More