Origin: From delicate.
1. The state or condition of being delicate; agreeableness to the senses; delightfulness;... Read More
By: Maria Victoria Gonzaga
In the previous lesson, we learned about the various methods used in measuring... Read More
Origin: Cf. F. Sensibilite, LL. Sensibilitas.
1. (Science: physiology) The quality or state of being sensible,... Read More
THE is the most complicated and highly organized of the various systems which make up the human body. It is the... Read More
Dead Man Walking: Wade Davis and the Secret of the Zombie Poison
By Patrick D. Hahn
Accepted on September 4, 2007
Twenty... Read More
1. To try by the touch; to handle; as, to taste a bow. Taste it well and stone thou shalt it find. (Chaucer)
2. To try... Read More
1. To reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; to free from impurities; to free from dross or alloy; to separate... Read More
A seaweed refers to any of the macroscopic marine algae. They include the conspicuous, multicellular algal species of... Read More
1. Pertaining to the hypothetical upper, purer air, or to the higher regions beyond the earth or beyond the... Read More