1. A disturbance of the regular order or arrangement.
2. Rarely used term for a mental disturbance or... Read More
(Science: psychiatry) derangement of the mind in regard of a single subject only; also, such a concentration of... Read More
1. The act of alienating, or the state of being alienated.
2. A transfer of title, or a legal conveyance of... Read More
1. Want of order or regular disposition; lack of arrangement; confusion; disarray; as, the troops were thrown into... Read More
Origin: oe. Folie, foli, f. Folie, fr. Fol, fou, foolish, mad. See fool.
1. The state of being foolish; want of good... Read More
a deep prolonged unconsciousness where the patient cannot be aroused. This is usually as the result of a head injury,... Read More
derangement of function seen in disease; alteration in function as distinguished from structural... Read More
(Science: biochemistry) a byproduct of fat metabolism. An overabundance of ketones in the bloodstream is seen in a... Read More