(Science: geometry) Joining two not adjacent angles of a quadrilateral or multilateral figure; running across from... Read More
1. A building; a house; an edifice; used chiefly in poetry. Approach the dome, the social banquet share. (Pope)
2. A... Read More
1. One who, or that which, girds.
2. A main beam; a stright, horizontal beam to span an opening or carry weight, such... Read More
One who, or that which, points. Specifically:
The hand of a timepiece.
(Science: zoology) One of a breed of dogs... Read More
1. A violent push or driving, as with a pointed weapon moved in the direction of its length, or with the hand or... Read More
1. To furnish with braces; to support; to prop; as, to brace a beam in a building.
2. To draw tight; to tighten; to... Read More
A type of pennate muscle wherein the diagonal muscle fibers are in multiple rows with the central tendon... Read More