(Science: clinical sign) transient, episodic redness of the face and neck caused by certain diseases, ingestion of... Read More
1. Right, in a mathematical sense; passing from one point to another by the nearest course; direct; not deviating... Read More
What is filtration? Filtration is separating a solid from a fluid through a porous material that... Read More
1. A prayer.
2. A little perforated ball, to be strung on a thread, and worn for ornament; or used in a rosary for... Read More
1. That which, being sewed or otherwise fastened to an edge or border, serves to guard, strengthen, or adorn it; as; A... Read More
Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum Definition
Smooth endoplasmic reticulum (sER) is (a part of) endoplasmic reticulum that is... Read More
1. To pass by a spring or leap; to overleap; as, to jump a stream.
2. To cause to jump; as, he jumped his horse across... Read More
Hypotonic Solution Definition
What is a hypotonic solution? It refers to a solution that contains a lower amount of solute... Read More