2. The explicit assembly of the descent of a person or family; it may be of any length.
Origin: g.... Read More
1. The act of generating or begetting; procreation, as of animals.
2. Origination by some process, mathematical,... Read More
(1) An ancestral line or chart depicting the lineage or descent of an individual.
(2) (genetics) A diagram... Read More
1. Ascent; height; elevation. Sciences that were then in their highest ascendant. (Temple)
2. (Science: astronomy)... Read More
1. A leading or drawing off of water from a stream or source.
2. The act of receiving anything from a source; the... Read More
Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Definition
A nucleic acid refers to any of the group of complex compounds made up of linear... Read More