1. To catch in a trap.
2. To clear of seeds by a machine; as, to gin cotton.
Origin: Ginned; Ginning.
1. Contrivance;... Read More
1. One who, or that which, rolls; especially, a cylinder, sometimes grooved, of wood, stone, metal, etc, used in... Read More
1. The act of twisting; a contortion; a flexure; a convolution; a bending. Not the least turn or twist in the fibres... Read More
1. To make or set right; to correct from a wrong, erroneous, or false state; to amend; as, to rectify errors,... Read More