1. An instrument for driving nails, beating metals, and the like, consisting of a head, usually of steel or iron,... Read More
Capable of being extended or shaped by beating with a hammer, or by the pressure of rollers; applied to metals.... Read More
Belonging to the front part; being in front; especially.
(Science: anatomy) .
Of or pertaining to the forehead or... Read More
Psychodiagnostic Chirology (PDC) is a comprehensive diagnostic discipline applied by professional behavioral specialists in... Read More
1. The slender, smooth stem of an arrow; hence, an arrow. His sleep, his meat, his drink, is him bereft, That lean he... Read More
1. The exterior form or appearance of anything; that part which presents itself to the view; especially, the front or... Read More
1. (Science: zoology) Any one of numerous species of terrestrial air-breathing gastropods belonging to the genus helix... Read More
1. To notch; to jag; to cut into points like a row of teeth; as, to indent the edge of paper.
2. To dent; to stamp or... Read More
1. One who tumbles; one who plays tricks by various motions of the body; an acrobat.
2. A movable obstruction in a... Read More
1. The male of the sheep and allied animals. In some parts of England a ram is called a tup.
2. (Science: astronomy)... Read More
1. One who, or that which, makes flat or flattens.
2. (Science: chemistry) a flat-faced fulling hammer. A drawplate... Read More
noun, plural: patellar reflexes
A stretch reflex wherein the anterior muscles of the thigh contracts by reflex as... Read More
noun, plural: Achilles reflexes
A stretch reflex wherein the foot jerks towards the plantar surface by reflex as... Read More