The sounds heard over the cardiac region produced by the functioning of the heart. There are four distinct... Read More
The human heart structure consists of heart chambers (2 atria and 2 ventricles) that differ functionally from each other.... Read More
tic-tac rhythm -->
A condition in which the cadence of the heart sounds resembles that of the foetus, the first... Read More
A quadruple cadence to the heart sounds due to the easy audibility of both third and fourth heart sounds,... Read More
1. short-lived; passing; not permanent; said of a disease or an attack.
2. A short-lived cardiac sound having... Read More
1. The act, process, or state of changing place or position; movement; the passing of a body from one place or... Read More
1. The act of striking or giving blows; punishment or chastisement by blows.
2. Pulsation; throbbing; as, the... Read More
1. Disagreeing; incongruous; being at variance; clashing; opposing; not harmonious. The discordant elements out... Read More
1. The act of swelling.
2. Gradual increase. Specifically: Increase or augmentation in bulk; protuberance.
increase in... Read More
1. Acting as an instrument; serving as a means; contributing to promote; conductive; helpful; serviceable; as,... Read More