1. Near the ground; not high or lofty; not pretentious or magnificent; unpretending; unassuming; as, a humble... Read More
1. Occupying an inferior position or place; not high or elevated; depressed in comparison with something else; as, low... Read More
1. Covered over, shaded, or darkened; destitute of light; imperfectly illuminated; dusky; dim. His lamp shall be put... Read More
1. Any foul of filthy substance, as excrement, mud, dust, etc.; whatever, adhering to anything, renders it foul or... Read More
Cosmic Jackpot: Why Our Universe Is Just Right for Life
... Read More
Large; great in size, extent, capacity, or bulk; spacious; roomy; widely extended. All the people in that ample house... Read More
1. To delay; to linger.
2. To abide; to remain; to continue. I 'll rather dwell in my necessity. (Shak) Thy soul was... Read More
1. To bring or lead back to any former place or condition. And to his brother's house reduced his wife. (Chapman) The... Read More
1. The act or art of weaving.
2. That which woven; a woven fabric; a web. Others, apart far in the grassy dale, Or... Read More
Remaining; yet left. Because of the remnant dregs of his disease. And quiet dedicate her remnant life To the just... Read More
1. To take and carry away, feloniously; to take without right or leave, and with intent to keep wrongfully; as, to... Read More