1. Filled, as with air or gas; blown up; distended; as, a balloon inflated with gas.
2. Turgid; swelling; puffed... Read More
1. The Fluid which we Breathe, and which surrounds the earth; the Atmosphere. It is Invisible, inodourous, Insipid,... Read More
1. One destitute of reason, or of the common powers of understanding; an idiot; a natural.
2. A person deficient in... Read More
to become expanded or inflated; to swell. His heart distends with pride.
1. To extend in some one direction; to... Read More
A tourniquet test that is used to determine vitamin C (ascorbic acid) deficiency or thrombocytopenia... Read More
Complete Dominance Definition
Genetics is the study of how traits are inherited by organisms and in what ways these... Read More
Blood is composed of a liquid, plasma, and blood cells such as erythrocytes (red blood cells,) leukocytes (white... Read More