1. The act of entering; entrance; as, the ingress of air into the lungs.
2. Power or liberty of entrance or access;... Read More
Origin: L. Area a broad piece of level gro. Cf. Are.
1. Any plane surface, as of the floor of a room or church, or of... Read More
Origin: oe. Entree, entre, f. Entree, fr. Entrer to enter. See enter, and cf. Entree.
1. The act of entering or... Read More
1. To go into or upon; to pass within the confines of; to enter; used of forcible or rude ingress. Which becomes a... Read More