(1) (anatomy) The outer protective covering of (the body of) an organism, such as cuticle, fur, shell, rind,... Read More
Integumentum commune -->
a covering, one of the outer layers of tissue of a plant... Read More
What is the epidermis? We can define epidermis as one or more layers of cells forming the tough and... Read More
1. (Science: suffix) a suffix or terminal formative, much used in anatomical terms, and signifying skin, integument,... Read More
(1) (anatomy) An outer covering of the body or of a bodily organ; an integument.
(2) (parasitology)... Read More
[mlw_quizmaster... Read More
(general) A small case, envelope, or covering.
(1) A membranous sac or integument,... Read More
noun, plural: skins
(anatomy) The external membranous integument of the body; the outer protective covering of... Read More
1. That part of the integument of the head which is usually covered with hair. By the bare scalp of robin Hodd's fat... Read More
(Science: plant biology) Outer covering of a seed, also called the seed coat, derived from the integument of the... Read More
1. Relating to the derm or skin.
2. (Science: anatomy) Pertaining to the dermis; dermal. ''Underneath each nail the... Read More
1. The essential part of a seed; all that is within the seed walls; the edible substance contained in the shell of a... Read More
1. A lip, or liplike organ.
2. The lip of an organ pipe.
3. (Science: anatomy) The folds of integument at... Read More
Asexual Reproduction Definition
What is asexual reproduction? Asexual reproduction is a mode of reproduction that does not... Read More
1. (Science: medicine) A pimple; a small, usually conical, elevation of the cuticle, produced by... Read More