A ligature done in between the sinus venosus and the atrium or around the atrioventricular junction of an... Read More
1. The act of binding.
2. Anything that binds; a Band or bandage.
3. (Science: surgery) a thread or string for... Read More
A ligature applied by passing a needle with attached thread through or around a structure to more firmly... Read More
1. To tie, or confine with a cord, band, ligature, chain, etc.; to fetter; to make fast; as, to bind grain in bundles;... Read More
1. Strained; drawn close; tight; as, a strict embrace; a strict ligature.
2. Tense; not relaxed; as, a strict... Read More
1. To fasten with a band or cord and knot; to bind. Tie the kine to the cart. My son, keep thy father's commandment, and... Read More
1. Bound or obliged in law or equity; responsible; answerable; as, the surety is liable for the debt of his... Read More
a stainless steel wire passed labially and lingually around a segment of the dental arch and held in position... Read More
(Science: dentistry) a process where an archwire is attached to the brackets on your teeth.
(surgery) tying a duct... Read More
a union, or bond of union; an intimacy; especially, an illicit intimacy between a man and a woman.
Origin: f, fr. L.... Read More