1. The act of marrying, or the state of being married; legal union of a man and a woman for life, as husband and... Read More
Nuptial ceremony; nuptial festivities; marriage; nuptials. Simple and brief was the wedding, as that of ruth and of... Read More
1. Relationship by birth or marriage; consanguinity; affinity; kin. Like her, of equal kindred to the throne.... Read More
An extreme desire of marriage or being married.
Individuals who experience gamomania have an... Read More
Aversion to marriage.
Origin: G. Miseo, to hate, - gamos,... Read More
noun, plural: consanguinities
A relationship that arises from having a common ancestor;... Read More
What does imprinting mean? Have you watched the TV cartoon show “Tom and Jerry” with an episode of a duck and its... Read More
1. The having of a plurality of wives or husbands at the same time; usually, the marriage of a man to more than one... Read More
sexual activity between individuals so closely related that marriage is prohibited. Incest involving a child is a... Read More
1. (Science: anatomy) A tendon or tendonous tissue. See Tendon.
2. Muscle; nerve.
3. That which supplies strength or... Read More
(Science: botany) The class of flowering plants including all which have true flowers with distinct floral... Read More
1. A man or woman engaged or joined in wedlock; a married person, husband or wife. At last such grace I found, and... Read More
Psychodiagnostic Chirology (PDC) is a comprehensive diagnostic discipline applied by professional behavioral specialists in... Read More
Origin: L. Adulterium. See Advoutry.
1. The unfaithfulness of a married person to the marriage bed; sexual... Read More
1. One of four equal parts into which anything is divided, or is regarded as divided; a fourth part or portion; as,... Read More
1. A calling away; a diversion. Impulses to duty, and powerful avocations from sin. (South)
2. That which calls... Read More
1. Set apart by solemn religious ceremony; especially, in a good sense, made holy; set apart to religious use;... Read More
1. The act of setting, or the state of being settled. Specifically:
Establishment in life, in business,... Read More
1. A rising again; the resumption of vigor.
2. Especially, the rising again from the dead; the resumption of... Read More
1. The act or state of bending downward; inclination; as, declination of the head.
2. The act or state of... Read More