1. (Science: marine biology, zoology) Any marine bivalve mollusk of the genus ostrea. They are usually found adhering... Read More
noun, plural: eyes
(1) The organ of sight or vision; the visual sense; the sense of seeing.
(2) A mark... Read More
1. An instrument for driving nails, beating metals, and the like, consisting of a head, usually of steel or iron,... Read More
1. (Science: physiology) A white fluid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals for the nourishment of their... Read More
1. A hard outside covering, as of a fruit or an animal. Specifically: The covering, or outside part, of a nut; as, a... Read More
1. A seat for a rider, usually made of leather, padded to span comfortably a horse's back, furnished with stirrups... Read More