1. A soft, or small, cushion; a mass of anything soft; stuffing.
2. A kind of cushion for writing upon, or for blotting;... Read More
sucking pad -->
An encapsuled mass of fat in the cheek on the outer side of the buccinator muscle,... Read More
The extremely heavy or long periods of menstrual period in a woman of reproductive... Read More
Flowering plants grow in a wide variety of habitats and environments. They can go from germination of a seed to a mature... Read More
A term largely applied to storage lipids in animal tissues that are usually solid... Read More
1. (Science: anatomy) The terminal part of the leg of man or an animal; especially, the part below the ankle or wrist;... Read More
Origin: as. Lilie, L. Lilium, gr. Cf. Flower-de-luce.
1. (Science: botany) a plant and flower of the genus Lilium,... Read More
1. A long pillow or cushion, used to support the head of a person lying on a bed; generally laid under the pillows.... Read More
1. A sunken compartment with raised margins, molded or otherwise, as in ceilings, wainscotings, etc.
2. A prisoner... Read More
(Science: technique) technique for testing the genetic characteristics of bacterial colonies. A dilute... Read More
Corpus adiposum -->
An accumulation of somewhat encapsulated adipose tissue.
Synonym: corpus... Read More