(1) An ancestral line or chart depicting the lineage or descent of an individual.
(2) (genetics) A diagram... Read More
The formal study of the pattern of a trait in a pedigree to determine such properties as its mode of... Read More
The word dominant or dominant trait is commonly used in biology. The general meaning of dominant is to... Read More
Fatty Acid and Lipid Chemistry
... Read More
1. The act or process of generating or bearing.
2. The raising or improving of any kind of domestic animals; as,... Read More
(1) The process of locating and identifying genes to create a genetic map.
(2) Determination of the relative... Read More