(Science: molecular biology) A map of the locations of identifiable landmarks on dNA (for example, restriction... Read More
noun, plural: maps
(1) A visual or graphical representation depicting the relative positions of objects, events,... Read More
(1) A list of ordered genetic loci for a particular genome.
(2) A map of the relative positions of genetic... Read More
A genetic map showing the relative positions of genetic markers along a chromosome that is determined by... Read More
What are biomes? There is no universal definition of biomes. But biome definition in biology of different... Read More
(1) The process of locating and identifying genes to create a genetic map.
(2) Determination of the relative... Read More
(Science: molecular biology) short tagged tracts of dNA sequence (200 to 500 base pairs) that is... Read More
The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt
... Read More
noun, plural: markers
(general) Anything that marks or is used to mark, e.g. a location.
(genetics) A gene or DNA... Read More
Nezih OKTAR Journal of Neurological Sciences (Turkish) 2006, Volume 23, Number 3, Page(s) 155-158. An Open Access... Read More
noun, plural: marker genes
(genetics) A gene with known physical location, easily detectable phenotype, and whose... Read More
Charles Darwin is credited with outlining the fundamentals
of evolution. He was a smart and eager pupil and protégé,... Read More