1. (Science: botany) Any tree of the coniferous genus pinus. See Pinus.
There are about twenty-eight species in the... Read More
1. To divide lengthwise; to separate from end to end, especially. By force; to divide in the direction of the grain... Read More
1. A fixed pin or short axis, on the end of which a wheel or other body turns.
2. The end of a shaft or arbor which... Read More
1. A youth or scholar of either sex under the care of an instructor or tutor. Too far in years to be a pupil now.... Read More
1. The part of a tree or plant remaining in the earth after the stem or trunk is cut off; the stub.
2. The part of a... Read More
1. To be joined in paris; to couple; to mate, as for breeding.
2. To suit; to fit, as a counterpart. My heart was made... Read More
Arbor is a Latin word meaning "tree". Thus, arboreal means "related to or pertaining to trees". The... Read More
Photosynthesis is a physio-chemical process carried out by photo-auto-lithotrophs by converting light energy into chemical... Read More
1. To fade; to lose freshness; to become sapless; to become sapless; to dry or shrivel up. Shall he hot pull up the... Read More
Buck's Traction Definition
Buck's traction for femur fracture is very helpful. It can be utilized in the treatment and... Read More
The occurrence of two or more different forms or morphs in the population of a species is referred... Read More
Simple Squamous Epithelium Definition
Simple squamous epithelium, also known as simple squamous epithelial tissue or... Read More
The recent Netflix's hit flick, Bird Box, surely startled the viewers with the thrilling scenarios revolving around the... Read More