1. A fixed pin or short axis, on the end of which a wheel or other body turns.
2. The end of a shaft or arbor which... Read More
What is a diarthrodial joint?
A diarthrosis joint is a freely moving joint characterized by its mobility and joint cavity... Read More
A joint is a point where two bones are attached and are capable of movement. The joints not only provide the movements of... Read More
1. The act of swinging; a waving, oscillating, or vibratory motion of a hanging or pivoted object; oscillation; as,... Read More
1. Rotating on an axis, or moving along a surface by rotation; turning over and over as if on an axis or a pivot;... Read More
1. To set bushes for; to support with bushes; as, to bush peas.
2. To use a bush harrow on (land), for covering seeds... Read More
The most common and movable type of joint which is characterized by the presence of a layer of... Read More
A movable joint comprised of a layer of fibrocartilage or hyaline cartilage that lines the opposing bony... Read More