(Science: geometry) A plane figure having many angles, and consequently many sides; especially, one whose perimeter... Read More
1. To write or engrave; to mark down as something to be read; to imprint. Inscribe a verse on this relenting stone.... Read More
To set or adorn with stars, or bright, radiating bodies; to bespangle; as, a robe starred with gems. A sable curtain... Read More
1. A member of any religious order or community who has taken the vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience, and who... Read More
1. External; outward; pertaining to that which is external; opposed to interior; as, the exterior part of a sphere.... Read More
1. Moving by leaps or springs; leaping; bounding; jumping. Frogs and salient animals.
2. Shooting out up; springing;... Read More
1. (Science: prefix) A combining form or prefix denoting many, multiplicity, as polygon, a figure of many angles;... Read More