To beget; to produce by the sexual act; said usually of the male parent.
Origin: L. Pro-creo, pp. -creatus, to... Read More
1. to beget; to procreate; to propagate; to produce (a being similar to the parent); to engender; as, every animal... Read More
(1) Powerful; mighty; possessing strength; having control, influence or dominion.
(2) Effective;... Read More
1. A race or variety of men or other animals (or of plants), perpetuating its special or distinctive characteristics... Read More
1. To produce by the union of the sexes; to beget.
2. To cause to exist; to bring forth; to produce; to sow the... Read More
Humans are not the only fathers capable of giving it all for the sake of their progeny. The animal kingdom is teeming with... Read More