1. A keen-edged knife of peculiar shape, used in shaving the hair from the face or the head. Take thee a barber's... Read More
1. (Science: chemistry) A variety of iron intermediate in composition and properties between wrought iron and cast... Read More
1. To cut, clip, or sever anything from with shears or a like instrument; as, to shear sheep; to shear cloth.
It is... Read More
1. A mender of brass kettles, pans, and other metal ware. Tailors and tinkers.
2. One skilled in a variety of small... Read More