1. A rising again; the resumption of vigor.
2. Especially, the rising again from the dead; the resumption of... Read More
1. The act of ascending; a rising; ascent.
2. Specifically: The visible ascent of our Savior on the fortieth day... Read More
A disaccharide made up of two α-glucose molecules, and serves as... Read More
being beyond, or exceeding, the power or laws of nature; miraculous.
Supernatural,... Read More
lying or being in the middle place or degree, or between two extremes; coming or done between; intervening;... Read More
1. The act of assuming, or taking to or upon one's self; the act of taking up or adopting. The assumption of... Read More