1. Moving backward or against the usual direction of flow.
2. Degenerating, deteriorating or catabolic.
Origin:... Read More
retrograde axonal transport
(Science: cell biology) The transport of vesicles from the synaptic region of an axon towards... Read More
The brain is a highly specialized tissue, far more complex than today's 21st-century supercomputers. Due to this magnificent... Read More
1. Being at the back or in the rear; distant; remote; as, the back door; back settlements.
2. Being in arrear; overdue;... Read More
catching and holding a particle or an electrical impulse originating elsewhere.
Origin: L. Capio, pp. -tus, to take,... Read More
1. Not moving; not appearing to move; stable; fixed. Charles Wesley, who is a more stationary man, does not... Read More
In biology, transport refers to the act or the means by which a molecule or ion is moved across the cell membrane or via the... Read More
The absence of any ejaculate or semen.
One of its causes is retrograde ejaculation by excessive... Read More