1. To write, trace, or mark by making a line with a marker or pointed instrument, as in surveying a dental cast for a... Read More
1. To represent by drawing; to draw a plan of; to delineate; to trace or mark out; as, to describe a circle by the... Read More
1. To write or engrave; to mark down as something to be read; to imprint. Inscribe a verse on this relenting stone.... Read More
1. One who keeps, or is intrusted with, secrets.
2. A person employed to write orders, letters, dispatches, public... Read More