1. The act of setting, or the state of being settled. Specifically:
Establishment in life, in business,... Read More
Northern Africa and biodiversity
Content Partner: United Nations Environment Programme (other articles) Article Topics:... Read More
1. The act of marrying, or the state of being married; legal union of a man and a woman for life, as husband and... Read More
The Altamaha-ha is an aquatic cryptid reported from the myriad network of small streams and abandoned rice fields near the... Read More
1. That which is divided off or separated, as a part from a whole; a separated part of anything.
2. A part... Read More
1. A stream of gas or vapor emitting light and heat in the process of combustion; a bright flame. To heaven the blaze... Read More
1. Cutting off; division; detachment of a part.
2. The act of deciding; act of settling or terminating, as a... Read More
1. A question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution... Read More
1. The act of arranging or putting in an orderly condition; the state of being arranged or put in order;... Read More
What does imprinting mean? Have you watched the TV cartoon show “Tom and Jerry” with an episode of a duck and its... Read More
1. The act or practice of planting, or setting in the earth for growth.
2. The place planted; land brought under... Read More
Intermediate Host Definition
When looking at the relationships amongst different biological members of our biosphere, we... Read More
What is symbiosis? Symbiosis can be defined as any kind of relationship or interaction between two... Read More