1. Giving sound when struck; resonant; as, sonorous metals.
2. Loud-sounding; giving a clear or loud sound; as, a... Read More
1. The organ of hearing; the external ear.
in man and the higher vertebrates, the organ of hearing is very complicated,... Read More
1. Wanting physical strength. Specifically:
deficient in strength of body; feeble; infirm; sickly; debilitated;... Read More
1. (Science: chemistry, element) A soft white metallic element, sonorous, ductile, very malleable, and capable of a... Read More