1. To fasten, support, or defend with stakes; as, to stake vines or plants.
2. To mark the limits of by stakes; with... Read More
Responsible Conduct of Research
... Read More
1. To lay or throw into a pile or heap; to heap up; to collect into a mass; to accumulate; to amass; often with up; as,... Read More
1. To cover or lay with planks; as, to plank a floor or a ship. Planked with pine.
2. To lay down, as on a plank or... Read More
1. A settled mart; an emporium; a city or town to which merchants brought commodities for sale or exportation in... Read More
1. A large pile of hay, grain, straw, or the like, usually of a nearly conical form, but sometimes rectangular or... Read More