1. To take and carry away, feloniously; to take without right or leave, and with intent to keep wrongfully; as, to... Read More
1. The act of stealing; theft. The owner proveth the stealth to have been committed upon him by such an outlaw.... Read More
1. Act of lifting; also, that which is lifted.
2. The space or distance through which anything is lifted; as, a long... Read More
1. A brief expression, sometimes a single word, but usually two or more words forming an expression by themselves, or... Read More
(1) Of, relating to, or situated near the ilium, as in iliac fossa.
(2) Of or pertaining to a... Read More
A form of parasitism wherein an animal takes food or objects collected, caught, prepared, or stored by... Read More
Darwin focused some of this work in regards to the population size of a species, and what factors may affect them. He... Read More
By: Maria Victoria Gonzaga
In the previous lesson, we learned what a population is, its attributes, and processes... Read More