1. The act or operation of subtracting or taking away a part.
2. (Science: mathematics) The taking of a lesser... Read More
(Science: mathematics) One of a class of auxiliary numbers, devised by john napier, of Merchiston, Scotland... Read More
1. The act of sliding; as, a slide on the ice.
2. Smooth, even passage or progress. A better slide into their... Read More
1. Anything that remains, or is left, after the separation and removal of a part; residue; remnant. The last... Read More
1. The act of adding two or more things together; opposed to subtraction or diminution. This endless addition or... Read More
1. The use of noise of any kind to interfere with the audibility of another sound. For any given intensity, low... Read More
Enzyme's that, like aldolases, catalyze the conversion of a molecule into two smaller molecules without... Read More