1. Feeling corresponding to that which another feels; the quality of being affected by the affection of another,... Read More
Parasite Rex : Inside the Bizarre World of Nature's Most Dangerous Creatures
... Read More
1. Destitute of property; wanting in material riches or goods; needy; indigent.
It is often synonymous with indigent... Read More
1. Easily impressed, broken, bruised, or injured; not firm or hard; delicate; as, tender plants; tender flesh; tender... Read More
Origin: Cf. F. Sensibilite, LL. Sensibilitas.
1. (Science: physiology) The quality or state of being sensible,... Read More
1. (Science: psychology) Pertaining to, caused by or exhibiting sympathy.
2. (Science: physiology) A sympathetic... Read More
1. Closely connected or joined with some other, as in interest, purpose, employment, or office; sharing... Read More
1. To emit blood; to lose blood; to run with blood, by whatever means; as, the arm bleeds; the wound bled freely; to... Read More
1. That which can not be moved.
2. Lands and things adherent thereto by nature, as trees; by the hand of man, as... Read More
A bipedal primate of the subspecies group Homo sapiens sapiens.
Modern human beings are the only... Read More