1. Sharp to the taste; acid; sour; as, a tart apple.
2. Sharp; keen; severe; as, a tart reply; tart language; a tart... Read More
1. Having a very thin edge or fine point; of a nature to cut or pierce easily; not blunt or dull; keen. He dies upon... Read More
1. A shoot; a scion; a bud; a slip; a graft.
2. An offspring; progeny; child; scion. The tender imp was weaned.... Read More
noun, plural: monocytes
A type of white blood cell capable of immune functions such as phagocytosis, and can... Read More