Origin: OE. Treye, AS. Treg. Cf. Trough.
1. A small trough or wooden vessel, sometimes scooped out of a block of wood,... Read More
1. A long, hollow vessel, generally for holding water or other liquid, especially one formed by excavating a log... Read More
1. A thin, broad piece cut off; as, a slice of bacon; a slice of cheese; a slice of bread.
2. That which is thin and... Read More
1. To work and press into a mass, usually with the hands; especially, to work, as by repeated pressure with the... Read More