1. One who tumbles; one who plays tricks by various motions of the body; an acrobat.
2. A movable obstruction in a... Read More
1. A way; a path; a road; a street (as in Highgate). I was going to be an honest man; but the devil has this very day... Read More
1. (Science: botany) A dry one-seeded fruit which is indehiscent (i.e., it does not split open along a definite seam at... Read More
1. To fend off danger from; to give security to; to protect; to guard. To fence my ear against thy sorceries.... Read More
1. The part of a tree or plant remaining in the earth after the stem or trunk is cut off; the stub.
2. The part of a... Read More