(Science: botany) Producing umbels.
Of or pertaining to a natural order (Umbelliferae) of plants, of which the... Read More
1. Emitting or proceeding as from a center; rays; radiating; radiate.
2. Especially, emitting or darting rays of... Read More
1. One destitute of reason, or of the common powers of understanding; an idiot; a natural.
2. A person deficient in... Read More
1. (Science: botany) The name of several poisonous umbelliferous herbs having finely cut leaves and small white... Read More
(Science: botany) A coarse umbelliferous plant (Ligusticum actaeifolium) with a large aromatic root. It is found... Read More
1. (Science: botany) An umbelliferous plant (Pimpinella anisum) growing naturally in egypt, and cultivated in Spain,... Read More
Origin: L. Vitta ribbon, fillet.
1. (Science: botany) One of the oil tubes in the fruit of umbelliferous plants.
2.... Read More
(Science: botany) An umbelliferous plant (Foeniculum dulce) having a somewhat tuberous stem; sweet fennel. The... Read More
(Science: botany) An aromatic umbelliferous herb (Carum Petroselinum), having finely divided leaves which are used... Read More
(Science: medicine) The concrete juice (gum resin) of an umbelliferous plant, the Dorema ammoniacum. It is... Read More