1. That point in the visible celestial hemisphere which is vertical to the spectator; the point of the heavens... Read More
1. Of or pertaining to the vertex; situated at the vertex, or highest point; directly overhead, or in the zenith;... Read More
1. Midday; noon.
2. Hence: The highest point, as of success, prosperity, or the like; culmination. I have touched... Read More
1. (Science: geometry) A part of a circle comprehended between two radii and the included arc.
2. A mathematical... Read More
1. The space between two objects; the length of a line, especially the shortest line joining two points or things... Read More
1. (Science: anatomy) A turning point; the principal or highest point; top; summit; crown; apex. Specifically: the... Read More
(Science: botany) a myrtaceous genus of trees, mostly Australian. Many of them grow to an immense height, one or... Read More