in anatomy, denoting certain muscles, nerves, glands, etc. That are auxiliary or supernumerary to some similar,... Read More
noun, plural: bodies
(1) The physical structure or of an organism, whether living or dead
(2) The major... Read More
play and playthings
spontaneous or voluntary recreational activities pursued for enjoyment and accessories or equipment used... Read More
1. The act of installing or giving possession of an office, rank, or order, with the usual rites or ceremonies;... Read More
1. Having no clothes on; uncovered; nude; bare; as, a naked body; a naked limb; a naked sword.
2. Having no means of... Read More
1. That which can not be moved.
2. Lands and things adherent thereto by nature, as trees; by the hand of man, as... Read More