1. Drained; exhausted; having expended or lost its energy.
2. Pertaining to steam, air, gas, etc, that is released... Read More
1. The act of sliding; as, a slide on the ice.
2. Smooth, even passage or progress. A better slide into their... Read More
1. To emit steam or vapor. My brother's ghost hangs hovering there, O'er his warm blood, that steams into the air.... Read More
1. To guide or conduct with the hand, or by means of some physical contact connection; as, a father leads a child; a... Read More
1. A dam in a river to stop and raise the water, for the purpose of conducting it to a mill, forming a fish pond, or... Read More
1. One who takes or receives in any manner.
2. A person appointed, ordinarily by a court, to receive, and hold in... Read More
1. (Science: medicine) to empty or unload, as the vessels of human system, by bloodletting or by medicine.
2. To... Read More
Follicle Stimulating Hormone Definition
In the pituitary gland of the brain, gonadotropic hormones are released.... Read More