1. A small extent of ground; a plat; as, a garden plot.
2. A plantation laid out.
3. A plan or draught of a field,... Read More
(Science: biochemistry) a graphical representation of enzyme kinetic data in which the velocity of the... Read More
1. A piece of ground appropriates to the cultivation of herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables.
2. A rich,... Read More
Vmax is the maximal reaction rate or velocity of an enzymatically catalyzed reaction when the enzyme is... Read More
A plot of temperature versus time, showing the amount of energy a substance has absorbed with increasing... Read More
1. A combination of things connected and adjusted by design; a system. The appearance and outward scheme of things.... Read More
1. A draught or form; properly, a representation drawn on a plane, as a map or a chart; especially, a top view, as of a... Read More
1. A bundle made up and prepared to be carried; especially, a bundle to be carried on the back; a load for an animal; a... Read More
A square or rectangular plot of land used to mark off at random a physical area to isolate a sample and... Read More
1. A sudden turn; a starting from the point or line; hence, an artful evasion or subterfuge; a shift; a quibble; as,... Read More
Phosphodiester Bond Definition
Phosphodiester bonds are the backbone of the strands of nucleic acid present in the life... Read More