spread in irradiation away from its... Read More
1. To scatter, as seed, upon the earth; to plant by strewing; as, to sow wheat. Also used figuratively: To spread... Read More
1. To scatter or set here and there among other things; to insert at intervals; as, to intersperse pictures in a... Read More
1. One of the divisions of the year, marked by alternations in the length of day and night, or by distinct conditions... Read More
(1) The ability to move actively and on instinct, usually consuming energy in the process.
(2) The ability... Read More
1. Thinly scattered; set or planted here and there; not being dense or close together; as, a sparse population.
2.... Read More
(Science: technique) flow cytometry is an emerging technique which holds great promise for the separation,... Read More
to scatter or distribute over a considerable... Read More
(1) Of, pertaining to, or relating to refraction.
(2) Capable of refracting; having the ability to... Read More