1. The part of a tree or plant remaining in the earth after the stem or trunk is cut off; the stub.
2. The part of a... Read More
"Ameranthropoides loysi" (otherwise known as de Loys' Ape) is the unofficial name for a large primate supposedly... Read More
1. A way; a path; a road; a street (as in Highgate). I was going to be an honest man; but the devil has this very day... Read More
1. To cut the snags or branches from, as the stem of a tree; to hew roughly.
2. To injure or destroy, as a steamboat or... Read More