1. The act or process of cooking in an oven, or of drying and hardening by heat or cold.
2. The quantity baked at... Read More
1. A hurt, injury, or effect caused by fire or excessive or intense heat.
2. The operation or result of burning or... Read More
(Science: Chemistry, element) Sodium is a soft, silvery, highly reactive alkali metal which has an atomic number of... Read More
Unicellular organisms are organisms consisting of one cell only that performs all vital functions including metabolism,... Read More
1. To work and press into a mass, usually with the hands; especially, to work, as by repeated pressure with the... Read More
(Science: molecular biology, procedure) general term for the transfer of protein, rna or dna molecules from a... Read More
(Science: fungus) A species of yeast which is an important model organism for biological study,... Read More
Reducing Sugar Definition
What is reducing sugar? The type of sugar that acts as the reducing agent and can effectively... Read More
Synergistic Effects Definition
Synergistic effects (biology definition): the effects when chemical substances or biological... Read More
An endospore forming rod-shaped bacterium recognized as an endophytes involved in the production of various... Read More