Inbreeding is a type of breeding or mating where closely related individuals with a common ancestor produce progenies with... Read More
1. The act of generating or begetting; procreation, as of animals.
2. Origination by some process, mathematical,... Read More
The descendants of one individual; ''his entire lineage has been... Read More
Natural Selection Definition
What is natural selection in biology? Natural selection is defined as a process in nature... Read More
1. The Fluid which we Breathe, and which surrounds the earth; the Atmosphere. It is Invisible, inodourous, Insipid,... Read More
a harsh scraping or cutting; a grating. The grade of hatchets fiercely thrown. On wigwam log, and tree, and stone.... Read More
Nervous Tissue Definition
Nerve cells (or neurons) and their associated cells, such as neuroglia cells, make up nervous... Read More
(1) An ancestral line or chart depicting the lineage or descent of an individual.
(2) (genetics) A diagram... Read More
Vestigial (organ) is a degenerate organ or structure or physical attribute that has little to no function in the species but... Read More